Tuesday, September 12, 2006

overheard at moonbeam cafe this weekend...

...two girls talking to each other about whether or not to pursue a research position this year with the one girl advising the other to go for it with the reasoning "...I mean, before you know it you wake up and you're 30...".

Yikes! I'm past the "before you know it you wake up and you're X" warning age? Someone should have told me. Or sent me the memo. Or whatever. Here I've been living under the impression that life just gets better each and every year.

Silly me ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why travel down the road looking for the big hills to climb and walls to hit..... getting older means you have already travelled far enough to realize you can turn the wheel at any time and create your own path....and it will be OK.
bring it..bytheseatofyournickers
:)