Monday, July 2, 2007

home?

Head is spinning. Sunny apartment with shiny wooden floors, early morning walk to the subway, streets bare, sun bright, conversations in English everywhere. This is home - this is home? It's both a feeling and a question. Despite the familiarity and love of this place that I know to be home, it feels empty.

The trip through Heathrow was a nightmare, the flight home not much better, and arrivals made far, far worse when half the plane discovered our luggage had been left in London. Home at 8pm Toronto time, 1am UK time, 3am Finland time...I'm not sure which time my body thinks I'm on. Think it'll take a few days for the dust to settle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
muscling through.. a few developments.. mail for more details.. sorry about your nightmare...hope you feeling better and more settled

axxxxx

Anonymous said...

R-E-S-T as much as u can.
let your eyes close
happy your home