Saturday, November 21, 2009

imaginary pictures

If I were to post the pictures I wish I could there would be one of the family of deer running through a field of Canadian Geese yesterday, causing total chaos. Best part of it is that they weren't even going anywhere, they were just messing with the geese because they could. Deer are funny, who knew?

Or one of Richard, a local homeless guy. No home but a professionally made, laminated sign asking for "Change Please" left beside a jar outside the coffee shop he hangs in. Best times are when he is outside panhandling, he heckles anyone passing by in a suit yelling after them to "Get a real job". Classic.

I don't have those pictures as my camera wasn't at hand much this week. Instead a blurry picture of my Friday mornings. Some assisting, lots of laughing.



And if I were going to write more I'd add that as I was typing this the glass candle holder on my table exploded setting my tablecloth on fire. This follows the bedroom fire a few nights ago. Seriously. WTF?

Headed to the cottage tomorrow, if fire didn't symbolize so many supercool things I'd be way more worried about what might happen with the fireplace and all that wood...

No comments: