It's our Thanksgiving weekend this weekend, there is a lot to be thankful for. The people I love are happy and healthy and I'm beyond blessed in this life. This weekend there are blue skies, 20 gorgeous degrees, and I'm flying off for a pranayama workshop with one of my favourite teachers before coming back for an afternoon date with one of my favourite people. Life is good and I am lucky. Happy Thanksgiving.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
stocking up
Every year at this time I turn into some crazed, squirrel-like creature only instead of collecting food for the coming winter I'm clocking hours in the sun. As much as I love having four seasons, I don't exactly enjoy them all equally. Fall turns me into Forest Gump - walking and walking and walking...everywhere I can, as much as I can, for as long as I can before I retreat inside to wait out the winter months under many, many blankets.



It's our Thanksgiving weekend this weekend, there is a lot to be thankful for. The people I love are happy and healthy and I'm beyond blessed in this life. This weekend there are blue skies, 20 gorgeous degrees, and I'm flying off for a pranayama workshop with one of my favourite teachers before coming back for an afternoon date with one of my favourite people. Life is good and I am lucky. Happy Thanksgiving.
It's our Thanksgiving weekend this weekend, there is a lot to be thankful for. The people I love are happy and healthy and I'm beyond blessed in this life. This weekend there are blue skies, 20 gorgeous degrees, and I'm flying off for a pranayama workshop with one of my favourite teachers before coming back for an afternoon date with one of my favourite people. Life is good and I am lucky. Happy Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment