Sunday, November 18, 2007

hey look! a tree!

It might not have been the best idea to buy a new camera just as fall was arriving. Although I keep going out with the intention to practice my picture-taking skills, there's a very definite theme to where my eye is drawn. I've dozens of pictures like this...


and this...


and this...


and this...


or, for a change, like this...


I love a long, slow wander through the trees and I love autumn. It's little wonder I have hundreds of pictures of trees and leaves. I figure mother nature will provide plenty of opportunity to practice composition etc throughout the winter when her muted whites and shades of gray make things a bit more challenging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm an OX-a-saurus (an almost extinct ox). I like your trees. Come and do yoga on us. I am a lump since I haven't been able to excercise & I hate it. L.

Anonymous said...

im lumpy ox as well, the ox is back in town and needs some bending. xoeks