Today I stood at the bus stop for 10 minutes waiting for the bus before I remembered that I drove to school today.
What can I say? It's been a busy week :)
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yogic and not-so-yogic musings from my so called life...
2 comments:
I bought 2 coffee in 2 different locations and left them BOTH in the store.
Worse is I diddnt realize i bought the former until i stopped to buy the next one! AND FORGOT IT AS WELL!
I also returned my *make your fat ass...a small ass pilates tape to blockbuster*
Now im the proud owner of all ABout Eve, but Betty Davis is wicked and wouldnt think of doing Pilates....or care about her fat ass.
it was a good trade.
xoxoxeks
I love it!!............I once parked on a major downtown steet, exited the car removed my briefcase from the trunk and hustled off to the meeting at my lawfirms office. Once the meeting was finished I stopped on the way to the car to shop for a sweater then continued on my way, on approaching the car I noticed first that the headlights were on, In sucession I thought the lights cant be on without the keys in the ignition, not only were the lights on but the car was "running" I was absent for one hour and forty minutes, people must have thought it a setup and steared clear of it.
When it comes to absent mindedness I`ve got it hands down.........."D"
Post a Comment