yogic and not-so-yogic musings from my so called life...
Sunday, July 25, 2010
fathers day
Finally downloaded pictures from the small camera, I forgot that there were pictures from Fathers Day on here. My heart melts...
1 comment:
Lu
said...
They are amazing! Except for the ones of me (I look a hundred years old!). I, especially love the ones of Pat holding Kai. How cute are they! That was such a great day and the photos show it, thanks.
To live a life true to myself. To live with conviction. To dare to live outside the box. To be open. To follow my instincts. To always remember that it is up to me to design a life that matters.
1 comment:
They are amazing! Except for the ones of me (I look a hundred years old!). I, especially love the ones of Pat holding Kai. How cute are they! That was such a great day and the photos show it, thanks.
Post a Comment